The tough reseliance of our friends down under was on display after a surfer had his fingers bitten off by a rogue shark. Shark attacks on humans are usually a case of mistaken identity, and for the 29-year-old surfer today was most fortunate. The shark managed to maul a part of his leg, an index finger and knuckle, according to EMT workers. The man is definitely expected to survive.
Every day, TopekaNews' volunteers and editors choose from hundreds of videos, photos, charts, and viral ideas, to bring you the best of the progressive web and news.
- jhsdf on Marijuana To Blame for Luis Suarez Biting Ear of Italian Player During World Cup Match
- ILLUMINATI on Jay-Z, Beyonce and Sasha Fierce – Satan’s Triumvirate of Hand Maidens
- Anon22 on Waiters Should Never Make More Than 10% Tips, Truth in the Word Deliverance at Applebees
- Aahna on Ann Romney Wears Seductive Black Dress, Tries To Win Vote By Flesh on Jay Leno
- Jessica on Oklahoma Protesters Threaten to “Secdee” From Union if Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos is not Cancelled
- Ebola Stands For Evil Barack Obama Liquidating America
- Obama’s Plan To Start the Ebola Zombie Apocalypse in America Revealed
- Benjamin Netanyahu Warns America “Never Second Guess me Again”, America Warns Netanyahu, “Fine, Never Ask Us For Money and Weapons Again”
- United Airlines Ending Flights From Topeka Airport September 2nd, 2014
- Is It Time For America To Finally Nuke Russia?