The tough reseliance of our friends down under was on display after a surfer had his fingers bitten off by a rogue shark. Shark attacks on humans are usually a case of mistaken identity, and for the 29-year-old surfer today was most fortunate. The shark managed to maul a part of his leg, an index finger and knuckle, according to EMT workers. The man is definitely expected to survive.
Every day, TopekaNews' volunteers and editors choose from hundreds of videos, photos, charts, and viral ideas, to bring you the best of the progressive web and news.
- sara on Edible Marijuana Candies Kill 9 in Colorado, 12 at Coachella
- anna on Edible Marijuana Candies Kill 9 in Colorado, 12 at Coachella
- The Victor Project free downloads on RIP Flappy Bird, App Removed From Google Play Store
- Probate Practice Manual - Christopher Butcher free downloads on Police Warning Families To Remove Stick Family Decals From Their Cars
- Sisters, Schoolgirls, and Sleuths: Girls' Series Books in America free downloads on Flora Copper Tub Bathroom Remodeling Idea
- St Louis Police Blatantly Lie to Cover Their Own
- Ebola Stands For Evil Barack Obama Liquidating America
- Obama’s Plan To Start the Ebola Zombie Apocalypse in America Revealed
- Benjamin Netanyahu Warns America “Never Second Guess me Again”, America Warns Netanyahu, “Fine, Never Ask Us For Money and Weapons Again”
- United Airlines Ending Flights From Topeka Airport September 2nd, 2014