The tough reseliance of our friends down under was on display after a surfer had his fingers bitten off by a rogue shark. Shark attacks on humans are usually a case of mistaken identity, and for the 29-year-old surfer today was most fortunate. The shark managed to maul a part of his leg, an index finger and knuckle, according to EMT workers. The man is definitely expected to survive.
Every day, TopekaNews' volunteers and editors choose from hundreds of videos, photos, charts, and viral ideas, to bring you the best of the progressive web and news.
- The truth on Christian Book Review: Fifty Shades of Grey
- Shontelle on Final Proof One Direction Is Better Band than the Beatles
- Bob Mihajlovski on Humanity Reaches New Low, Invents Twogging (The Art of Twerking In Your Dog’s Face, Then Tweeting Results)
- Emily Brown on Kansas Town Arrests Gay Man For ‘Public Display of Homogay Agenda’
- The “Oklahoma Seceding if Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos is Not Cancelled” story is total B.S. | The Lost Ogle on Oklahoma Protesters Threaten to “Secdee” From Union if Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos is not Cancelled
- Obama Bows To ASIMO Robot, Conservatives Go Crazy
- Cosmos Fans Tweet Zombie Jesus Easter Pictures to Christians to Ruin Easter
- Putin Makes Appearance on WWE, Talks ‘Smack’ on the Ultimate Warrior
- Edible Marijuana Candies Kill 9 in Colorado, 12 at Coachella
- Colorado Officials: 3 out of 5 Students Suffering Marijuana-induced Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder