When it comes to spinning a story, perhaps there is no better seamstress than Fox News. With an endless arsenal of supply funded by none other than the Murdoch fortune, Fox News has managed to twist and turn every single story it covers since it introduced the world to the 24/7 propaganda news format. And let us face it, we all watch it from time to time. If not to be misinformed, to get angry and call Bill O’Reilly a pinhead. Our colleagues at the HuffPost have compiled a video of Fox News being wild with words and not really reporting news, but instead giving colorful commentary that definitely slants reality.
Every day, TopekaNews' volunteers and editors choose from hundreds of videos, photos, charts, and viral ideas, to bring you the best of the progressive web and news.
- The Rise of The Soviet Empire: Putin’s Zombie Propaganda Reanimates Russian Nationalism | pundit from another planet on Vladimir Putin Changes Russia’s Name Back to the USSR
- Saul Alinsky on New Undated Photograph Proves Neil DeGrasse Tyson is Barack Obama’s Father
- tankflynn on Oklahoma Protesters Threaten to “Secdee” From Union if Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos is not Cancelled
- Johnny Ward on Heartbleed Blood Moon, Is This Armageddon for our Sins?
- Ryan England on Vladimir Putin Changes Russia’s Name Back to the USSR
- Vladimir Putin Changes Russia’s Name Back to the USSR
- Train Conductor Kicks Selfie Taking Teen in the Face
- Oklahoma Town Claims Bloodmoon Is “Wrath From God For Not Cancelling Cosmos”
- Tragedy: Three People Killed After Shooting At Jewish Center
- Heartbleed Blood Moon, Is This Armageddon for our Sins?