Man Eats 28 Raw Eggs, Dies from Egg Overdose

Emersyn Wachovia Watson
• TopekasNews

Kairouan, Tunisia -  A Tunisian man died after eating 28 raw eggs.   Though the young man’s efforts were a ‘winning’ circumstance in light of his friend’s bets, friends who paid him a random sum of money, in the end it was definitely not worth it.  Reports from news.com.au make it seem the man was trying to swallow the eggs whole.  After taking down the 28 eggs, the man was taken to a local hospital to treat stomach pains.  But by the time he arrived, he was dead on arrival.

Tags:
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel through social media. .
How does this post make you feel?
  • Happy
  • Fascinated
  • Shocked
  • Anger!
  • Sad
  • WTF?!

Facebook Conversations