No comments yet

Teen Left Braindead and Blind After Smoking Marijuana Bought at Gas Station

Klimax potpourri by Kush

A teenaged young woman was purportedly left braindead and blind after a smoke of marijuana, according to the Daily Mail.

Weed farmers are now boldly marketing their herb in cute little bags that look like potato chips could be in there.  But as we know, marijuana is very, very dangerous and I would like to see the stats, because I am betting the US economy is failing, we are falling behind in education scores and we have so many unemployed people here, because marijuana is to blame.

This young woman actually received a miracle, when you read the article up above.  She is receiving healing so keep the young woman and the family in your thoughts.