Peter Jackson’s epic retelling of The Hobbit is looking great. Everyone is there: Elron, Gandalf the Grey and Smiegel. You’ll even see Bilbo Baggins running around, spry with young energy and ready for adventure. Jackson has come a long way since his days of making giant robot spiders the main attraction.
Every day, TopekaNews' volunteers and editors choose from hundreds of videos, photos, charts, and viral ideas, to bring you the best of the progressive web and news.
- Secret Space Secret | holographic-disclosure.com on Scientists Finally Confess Tyrannosaurus Rex Not Real, Evolution A Hoax
- HappyMerchant on TV Networks Refuse to Renew Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos for a Season Two
- Noe Angelo on Mr. Putin condemns gays while entering Ukraine through the back door
- Wyvern on TV Networks Refuse to Renew Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos for a Season Two
- CyndaquilFire35 on Final Proof One Direction Is Better Band than the Beatles
- St Louis Police Blatantly Lie to Cover Their Own
- Ebola Stands For Evil Barack Obama Liquidating America
- Obama’s Plan To Start the Ebola Zombie Apocalypse in America Revealed
- Benjamin Netanyahu Warns America “Never Second Guess me Again”, America Warns Netanyahu, “Fine, Never Ask Us For Money and Weapons Again”
- United Airlines Ending Flights From Topeka Airport September 2nd, 2014