Peter Jackson’s epic retelling of The Hobbit is looking great. Everyone is there: Elron, Gandalf the Grey and Smiegel. You’ll even see Bilbo Baggins running around, spry with young energy and ready for adventure. Jackson has come a long way since his days of making giant robot spiders the main attraction.
Every day, TopekaNews' volunteers and editors choose from hundreds of videos, photos, charts, and viral ideas, to bring you the best of the progressive web and news.
- Dr. Jimmy Rustle on TV Networks Refuse to Renew Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos for a Season Two
- So, There’s a Leopard Currently Picking Off Drunks Stumbling Home in India | The World is Weird on Python Eats Passed Out Drunk Guy in India
- Scott Walton on TV Networks Refuse to Renew Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos for a Season Two
- Alan on Colorado Man Dies from Marijuana Exacerbated Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), First American Victim
- nate on Colorado Man Dies from Marijuana Exacerbated Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), First American Victim
- St Louis Police Blatantly Lie to Cover Their Own
- Ebola Stands For Evil Barack Obama Liquidating America
- Obama’s Plan To Start the Ebola Zombie Apocalypse in America Revealed
- Benjamin Netanyahu Warns America “Never Second Guess me Again”, America Warns Netanyahu, “Fine, Never Ask Us For Money and Weapons Again”
- United Airlines Ending Flights From Topeka Airport September 2nd, 2014